[Ansteorra] Central Regional Youth Rapier Marshal and Other Notes

Youth Rapier Marshal youth-rapier at marshal.ansteorra.org
Tue Dec 6 09:01:16 PST 2022

Greetings Ansteorra!

I am happy to announce that we have a new Central Regional Youth Rapier
Marshal!

Syr Arthur of the Fen will be taking on the office. The office has been
empty for some time and I am excited to have Syr Arthur on-board. He's been
an "at large" marshal for many years and I have no doubt he'll do an
excellent job.

We still have MANY openings in the youth rapier marshalate. The Southern
region is open and ALL local branches are open. If you are interested in
taking on a Youth Rapier Office feel free to reach out to me or, if you
reside in Vindheim, Master Elric (
northern-youth-rapier at marshal.ansteorra.org) or in the Central Region, Syr
Arthur (southern-youth-rapier at marshal.ansteorra.org).

You can learn more here: https://ansteorra.org/martial-youth/authorizing-2/

Additionally, Master Elric and I will be teaching Youth Rapier Marshalling
classes on 28 January 2023. Master Elric will be teaching at Northkeep's
Winter Kingdom and I will be teaching at Loch Soilleir's Serpent's
Symposium. In this way we hope to reach a large swath of the kingdom.

in service to Ansteorra,
Maestro Orlando Giovanni, WSA, KYRM