[Ansteorra] Queen's Hope Youth Rapier Tournament!

Youth Rapier Marshal youth-rapier at marshal.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 12 10:23:02 PDT 2022

Greetings Ansteorra!
Her Highness Toryn invites all youth fencers to participate in Her Queen’s
Hope Youth Rapier tournament on 16 July 2022! The youth rapier tournament
will be held in conjunction with Queen’s Champion and be open to all youth
fencers in divisions 1, 2 or 3. Here are the details:

Youth fencers do not require authorizations (this is a variance for that
day only) but must demonstrate safe conduct prior to the tournament. We
will conduct on-site authorizations during the swiss five portion of the
adult tournament @ approximately 11am. This is a great chance to get
authorized!

The Queen's Hope tournament will start as soon as the Swiss 5 concludes.
Youth rounds will be interleaved with the adult rounds during the "final
16" portion of Queen's Champion.

In accordance with the Youth Rapier rules all combatants can compete in
only one division but may fight as a "bye" in other divisions.

All weapon styles will be allowed with the only requirement that Div 1 and
2 opponents match weapon styles during the tournament. Division 3 can bring
their best and work it out amongst themselves.

Pre-registration for the lyst is not required but would help our lyst
mistress greatly. Prerigister Here: https://forms.gle/kSeqwYKAtWxvoUup7

More information can be found on the Queen's Champion website here:
https://ansteorra.org/bryn-gwlad/events/queens-champion/

I look forward to seeing everyone and celebrating this wonderful Ansteorran
Tradition!

in service,
Maestro Orlando Giovanni, WSA
Kingdom Youth Rapier Marshal