[Ansteorra] Youth Combat Fundraiser at Queen's Champion

Maestro Orlando Giovanni orlando at agilejedi.com
Fri Jul 15 08:43:24 PDT 2022

Greetings Ansteorra!
This Saturday at Queen's Champion I'll be hosting a youth combat loaner
gear fundraiser. We'll be collecting donations for before armored and
rapier youth combat. If you have spare equipment, masks, gorgets, fabric
for armor, foam or one inch rattan...we'll take it! Cash donations will be
accepted and used to buy equipment for groups that don't already have youth
loaner gear. Everyone who donates will receive a "I support Youth Combat"
sticker to display proudly. Just look for the fundraiser/Youth lyst table
and Mistress Caterina Giovanni or myself.

This fund-raiser is completely unaffiliated with the SCA and distribution
of equipment/funds will be handled by me and Syr Authur.

in service,
Maestro Orlando Giovanni, WSA

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com