[Ansteorra] Coronation bids

Events Deputy events at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Mon Aug 14 09:53:21 PDT 2023

BIDS ARE DUE TOMORROW!!!
As of today, we have not recieved any bids for Aaron and Nicolett's
Coronation!!

Greetings unto the populace of the most Stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra!

We are now seeking and accepting bids for Coronation to be held on October
14th 2023.

The site must be chosen and an ad must be in the Blackstar for October, so
bids must be in no later than August 15.

Please submit bids, Blackstar ad, event ad checklist for Blackstar ad, and
photos of the site. All documents need to be signed .
The bid in it entirety must be sent to the Kingdom Seneschal, Events
Deputy, Their Majesties, Their Highnesses

All bids need to be in by August 15th 2023.

Here is the listing for the event

---Coronation:
Their Highnesses request a hall with a very good A/C that seats a minimum
of 200 people.
They don't not request a feast, but they would like a sideboard.
They do request comfortable rooms for changing for both Their Majesties
that are stepping down and themselves.

For further questions, please contact the Kingdom Seneschal and Their
Highnesses

Yours in Service
Lady Asta Basssadottir
Events Deputy