[Ansteorra] Crown List Summer 2024 registration form

Kingdom Seneschal kingdom at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Mon Apr 22 18:48:24 PDT 2024

Greetings Ansteorra

Here is the registration form for TRM Sven and Antigone Crown List that is
set for June 8, 2024, hosted by The Barony of Northkeep, held in Broken
Arrow, OK.

TRMs do not require letters of intent, but the registration needs to be
filled out in order to be vetted to fight in the Crown Tournament.  The
registration will close on May 31, 2024.

The link is provided below, if you are unable to see the link please
message me directly and I will send it to you. Thank you.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeBM8mp9DUaQeUuRkAFq4tg47tEhtlezDSUB-v8vAJpZXOr1A/viewform?usp=sf_link

In Service,

Margherita de Mantua (mka Vallie Copley)

Regional Vice President/Seneschal of Ansteorra
         kingdom at seneschal.ansteorra.org

Society for Creative Anachronism