ARCH - Combat Archery Golf

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Apr 4 16:06:31 PDT 2000

Greetings and Hi There,

This weekend at Southern Regional Festival we did something a little
differant.  We played Combat Archery Golf.  It was a hoot!!  If you have a
couple of hours to kill this is the way to do it.  We only had a 6 hole golf
course.  The holes were 32gal trash cans placed around the field.  We also
had man size targets an ahcer targets near some of the "cups".  For a hole,
everyone tee off from the same place.  Then folks would shoot their arrow as
we came to it.  So we had a floating firing line so folks wouldn't get hit.

Again, geart fun was had by all.