ARCH - Greater Unity

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Apr 4 18:07:11 PDT 2000

Greetings and Hi There,

There has been talk of late about the archery community needing to display
greater unity.  I'm not quite sure what that means so I'd like to get the
list opinions.

I'm not sure we need to look and act like clones of light and heavy
fighters.  Perhaps as soon as the toast is made to the Queen, the ranking
archer present makes a toast, "To our givers of death from above, THE
ARCHERS OF ANSTEORRA!!"  Or is that a bit over the top.  Actually, I kinda
like that, what do you think?

So, what can we do to at least appear to have greater unity?

Is greater unity really needed?

What do you all think about inter-regional archery competions?