ARCH - Royal Huntsman Badge

Rayburn, Timothy TRayburn at healthaxis.com
Fri Apr 14 05:04:16 PDT 2000

You mis-understood what I said.

It is non-period to have 'arms', which have a field, etc, associated with a
position.

To have a badge is VERY period, but they are generally fieldless like the
proposal for the Royal Huntsman.

The King's Champion has arms, the Royal Huntsman has a badge, and the
Queen's Champion has neither.

Timothy