ARCH - Royal Huntsman Badge

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Fri Apr 14 10:38:37 PDT 2000

Gilli,

I think it depends on whether the person doing the posting thinks that "SCA" stands for "Society for Creative Anachronism" or "Society for Compulsive Authenticity".  Although some of the ways we use heraldry in the SCA are not period, I feel that badges and such add a lot to the overall pagentry of our game, and I'm all for their use.

Padraig