ARCH - An Ideal Archer

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sun Apr 9 17:48:07 PDT 2000

Greetings and Hi There,

The humble archer from Ravensfort, Plachoya, :) wrote,

>I started this Thurs and it is ow late Fri and scores have been given as a
>condition. If and I don't agree with scores being a condition why not use
>some thing that approches a period shoot, say a York round. IIRC it is shot
>at 60 80 and 100 yrds.

I mentioned scores because they can be measured.  The exact number is up for
grabs.  But what ever they should be, every one will know the quality of the
score.  That probably didn't come out right.  For example, on so many of the
other things like leather work, how do you know if a person's work is of
high enough quality?  They have an award for it?  They won an A & S
competition with it?  Or, just because it impresses you?  All of which are
good bench marks.  But, do they need all of them?
Shoot more arrows, you're bound to hit something.

Gilli

For Good food, eat at Gilli's Place.