ARCH - Archery ranks

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Sat Jul 8 05:21:59 PDT 2000

The Archery ranks were devloped about 4 or 5 years ago by then Kingdom
archery marshal Ascelyn. They have not been used becouse no one in my
limmited knowlage has three scores to average to be given a rank uinder the
system. It looks as if that my change this year. As to the titles given the
ranks, that is what I am trying to find. Possibalities include, bowman,
yeomen, archer. They are/should be in the Kingdom archey files which I am
trying to track down. With the best information that I can get is that they
are still with Don Sebastian who stepped down a year and a half ago. I know
that his personal life get hectic, so any help in getting him in contact
with me or me with him would be greatly appreciated. He did have my contact
info and it is in the Black Star, every thing I have can find for Don
Sebastian appeares to be out of date.
Thank you.
Plachoya Sobaka a humble archer in Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Southern Reagional Archery Marshal