ARCH - Archery Scores

John Moore iaen-mor at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jul 15 16:09:43 PDT 2000

When submitting Royal Round Scores please include the following;
1.  SCA name
2.  Mundane name( if not submitted before)
3.  Royal Round score (only the highest recorded that day)
4.  Date and place shot
5.  Division ( Open, Open Crossbow, Period, Period Crossbow)
The group that the archers belong to would be nice if you have it.

For those posting IKCAC Scores please send them  to Gilli while we hash out
the scoring for this Division.  We will be including them in the near future
along with Equestrian (If I can find the rules regarding Archery for them,
if anyone has them please send them).

                                                               Many thanks
                                                               Iaen Mor