ARCH - a place to shoot

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sun Jul 16 14:12:48 PDT 2000

Worrying an arrow is where you take hold of the arrow near the target butt.
While very slowly pulling bach on the arrow you make about half rotations
back and forth with your wrists (kinda like using a mortocylces hand
throttle) as you pull back.  This allows you to ease the arrow out of the
butt.  And reduces the chance of injurying someone else pulling arrows out
of the target.