ARCH - Another name

Earl Albrecht ealbrecht at nitekmcallen.com
Fri Jul 7 14:30:33 PDT 2000

Now I see.  Your point makes perfect sense.  So what do we do now to get it
to work?  I'll sign up as 'student' since I don't much about traditional
archery--anybody in Lower Hel (south Texas) want to be a teacher?

Erik the Black
(Earl Albrecht)
Legio Australis
La Marche Sauvage
Kingdom of Ansteorra

"The Norse ideal was a man of open, generous disposition, a man imbued with
qualities of compassion and kindness, not ruthless but firm and fair,
even-tempered but capable of passion, physically accomplished and strong in
a fight, but not a bully."

Magnus Magnusson