ARCH - future student

Steelquist, John John.Steelquist at csoconline.com
Fri Jul 7 15:01:07 PDT 2000

Greetings Mikaela,

I can help you with the combat archery.  I would suggest you get with the
Defenders of the Coast - a melee unit based in the Stargate / Loch area.
Baron Michael Silverhands is our Captain.  I can also certainly help you
with learning the Society.  One area I can't help with beyond just the
basics is target archery - I'm still trying to get better myself.  If you
can make fighter practices on Tuesday nights at UH main campus, you can meet
a lot of helpful folks.  There are also a bunch of really nice people in
Westgate.  There are regular monthly target practices in Gate's Edge, too,
which Bowen should have told you about.  Visit the Gate's Edge page for
details: http://gatesedge.homestead.com/ .  There is one tomorrow, I'll be
there...

Ulsted the Unsteady
Baron of Loch Solleir