ARCH - Mentors/Teachers/Students

Sherilyn S bubblessalas at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 10 12:10:06 PDT 2000

Well said. *clap clap* I agree, I would like to become a student myself.
Someone I can identify with.  At an event I can say this is who is teaching
me.
I look up to all of you, and redily take advice from anyone who knows what
they are talking about, but it still can confuse me. (I know this is a can
of worms here to and I can get all kinds of responses.)  I would like
someone to mentor me (I guess you can say) with Combat
Archery...specifically.  Just being around you guys and gals and hearing all
things I find out about the ideals of people.  Chivalric is not too fond of
us and archers of chivalric...but where do the CA's fit in?
I personally want someone who will help guide me through all of it..both
archery and chivalric.  I especially want to be proud of my teacher, and
look up to them.  (joking but not someone like the whole Karate kid
training...the mundane stuff as well as the fun)  In return when I improve
they will be the one who sees it the most, and will be proud of me in
return.
Maybe I have the wrong idea of what you guys are talking about but this is
what I gathered and what I am looking for.
Thanks for your time.

Mikaela
Of Westgate

Please Reply to: