ARCH - Status

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Tue Jul 11 17:11:38 PDT 2000

As I understant it the "complaint" did not come from a Peer it came from the
Crown / Kingdom Seneschal and was to the effect that you shall not use the
work master in conjuction with a rank for archery.

>Ummm, this isn't quite true.  The term guildmaster and guildmistress are
>used quite frequently with no problem.  Going around saying Master So and
>So is.  I ihave never heard a Peer complain that someone is called
>guildmaster.
>
>Clare
Plachoya Sobaka a humble archer in Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Southern Reagional Archery Marshal