ARCH - Champions History

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Thu Jul 20 13:58:22 PDT 2000

Well, when we say a thing is against kingdom law, we must
very clear about what "it" is.  I don't know what was
proposed for Spring Faire that the Earl Marshal forbade.

But you can certainly have competitions that involve
combat archers shooting at each other or at fighters,
simply by defining it as "melee" rather than "tourney",
thus getting around the prohibition against missile
weapons in the lists.

- Galen