ARCH - Champions History

Fearghus lordfearghus at home.com
Thu Jul 20 14:51:03 PDT 2000

Creating a New Kingdom champion takes a little more than us wanting it. It
would have to be created by the Crown. I'm not saying it's a bad idea, but
lets get a little history behind the Royal Huntsman. Who knows the next
Royal Huntsman shoot maybe a combat shoot.

Ld Fearghus MacKenna
Deputy Earl Marshal for Archery Ansteorra
Man at Arms to Centurion Airaklee Wolf