ARCH - Champions History

Earl Albrecht ealbrecht at nitekmcallen.com
Fri Jul 21 05:58:33 PDT 2000

I agree.  Being a newbie, I don't know much about the
'politics' of the SCA, but if it's like any other group larger than 2
people, the delays in getting things changed/done are almost always
unnecessary.

Erik the Black
(Earl Albrecht)
Legio Australis
Archery Marshal, La Marche Sauvage
Kingdom of Ansteorra

"The Norse ideal was a man of open, generous disposition, a man imbued with
qualities of compassion and kindness, not ruthless but firm and fair,
even-tempered but capable of passion, physically accomplished and strong in
a fight, but not a bully."

Magnus Magnusson