ARCH - Champions History

Kevin Varner KVarner at PlanView.com
Fri Jul 21 06:11:53 PDT 2000

The screens Gilli has are fairly sturdy mesh (dark green in color). Standard
military issue-type stuff. I do not see why you couldn't use one of the
commercially available screen houses as well. Easy to put up and take down -
unfortunately they are hideous looking. The mesh on both items is small
enough to keep the bugs out (about the same mesh as a house screen).

Ld. Duncan MacConacher
Bryn gwlad

PS to All: Can we begin snipping some of the quotes down to a reasonable
size? Additionally, not quoting multiple complete messages? tks, Duncan

(snipped)

Could you give me some more info on these screens?  How large are the holes
and where did you get them?  This archer duel thing sounds great, but I want
to make sure to protect the spectators.

Erik the Black
(Earl Albrecht)
Legio Australis