ARCH - new arrows

Eadric Anstapa smills at barley.scabrewer.com
Fri Jul 21 12:40:35 PDT 2000

Academy actually has some OK arrows in stock right now.  They are carrying
what they are calling "Deluxe Cedar Arrows" or "Deluxe Traditional Arrows"
for $2.29 that are actually pretty nice arrows for the price.

They are 28" arrows with good field points installed, 4" shield cut real
feather fletching, sore stores have shafts stained a light walnut color,
others just have sealed shafts, some have index nocks and some don't, the
stores here have them spined for up to a 60# bow.  We bought 2 nicely matched
dozen as loaner arrows for the Canton.

It is hard to go wrong for under $30 dozen tax included.  The tips are
probably hot-glued glued on as Lord Uther up in Greywood did have 5 out of 6
tips come off these arrows in his foam target last weekend with this heat.
You might wan't to pickup some good glue and an extra dozen field tips just
in case.  If you are coming up and shooting with us in Gate's Edge Iaen and I
might likely have field tips on hand and you could buy one or two off us to
make repairs as needed.

Regards,

Lord Eadric