ARCH - Walmart Dude

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Wed Jun 7 08:50:34 PDT 2000

Guess  you haven't been to one of my ranges.  :)

I have exactly that.  A 2 feet by 4 feet, 1/2 inch plywood sign, painted
white with big black letters and a few red ones too.  However, I'm not sure
but I think I may be the only one in the Kingdom that does.  Actually, I
have the sugh posted so I don't have to give bunches of safety briefings.
Ijust ask folks if they read and understand the sign and do they have any
questions.  I must say, the authorization system was so much easier; show
your card, go shoot.  Oh well....

I made it out of plywood because the lighter materials just don't stand up
to the use.