ARCH - Walmart Dude

Kevin Varner KVarner at PlanView.com
Wed Jun 7 10:06:47 PDT 2000

Actually Gilli, I have seen your sign. It is a good one, but you aren't
everywhere. ;-)
Even though the rules are posted, I believe in having a formal range
briefings. They do not have to occur everytime you turn around. If say 2
sessions are on the slate with a break in between, a formal brief at the
beginning of the session would be a Good Thing (tm).

Duncan MacConacher
Bryn Gwlad

(snipped)
Guess  you haven't been to one of my ranges.  :)

I have exactly that.  A 2 feet by 4 feet, 1/2 inch plywood sign, painted
white with big black letters and a few red ones too.  However, I'm not sure
but I think I may be the only one in the Kingdom that does.  Actually, I
have the sugh posted so I don't have to give bunches of safety briefings.
Ijust ask folks if they read and understand the sign and do they have any
questions.  I must say, the authorization system was so much easier; show
your card, go shoot.  Oh well....

I made it out of plywood because the lighter materials just don't stand up
to the use.

Gilli
(snipped)