ARCH - Greeter proposal dead line

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Mon Jun 12 15:44:13 PDT 2000

Greetings and Hi There,

Since the discussion on the greeter proposal  seems to have come to an end,
I'm going to cut off the discussion of this version of the DRAFT proposal at
9PM Tuesday, 13 June.  At that time, unless more discussion is needed, I
will post the current version of the DRAFT proposal for concideration.  If
it meets with the approval of the list, I'll send it foreward.  If not, more
work will be done.

So if, you have anything else to say on this matter, please do so very soon.