ARCH - Web Site for Scores was IKCAC Scores

g_r.cathan at att.net g_r.cathan at att.net
Mon Jun 12 15:13:07 PDT 2000

> What does everyone want on the site?
>
> Take a look at what the other Kingdoms have and lets
> decide what we like and don't like.  Here are the ones
> have links to but there are likely to be others.

A short description of the different kinds of rounds.

Descriptions of other types of competitions used i.e.
string round.  This will give others ideas for future
competitions.

Links or lists of suppliers, mundane and SCA.

Links to event sites that have archery competition.

A simple background on the WEB page makes reading the
text easier (no calligraphic text).

Lose the little guy shooting the arrows, I feel bad
enough without seeing some one make so many bull-eyes.

Geof