ARCH - IKAC scores

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Tue Jun 13 17:43:45 PDT 2000

Would all marshals score keepers please send me scores in the following
format. We do have a ranking system and if enough scores are sent in I will
post ranks for all archers at the end of the year and have them in the Black
Star.
Thank you
Plachoya

     At Northkeep's Castellan, June 3, five archers completed IKAC rounds.
The Marshal was Ld. Braden Longhair and I was the archer-in-charge. Here are
the scores, in order of 2 regular rounds, 2 speed rounds (score/arrows), and
total for range for 20, 30, and 40;

ie Ld Plachoya Sobaka open class with 30 lb. bow-
5,6,5/6,4/6 20: 3,2,3/5,3/5 11: 1,0,1/5,1/5 3: for a total of 34
Plachoya Sobaka a humble archer in Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Southern Reagional Archery Marshal