ARCH - Getting Started for under a $100, maybe less

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Mon Jun 12 19:00:55 PDT 2000

>In the F/S catalog they come in 3 weights 100gr, 125 gr and 160gr.  I
>usually get the 100's because I use a light weigth bow.  The 125's tend to
>do better if there is a wind.  Any other reasons I'd give would be tap
>dancing.
>
>Any one else?  Feel free to jump in here.
>
>Gilli

I am looking to get some heavy point for my crossbow, I think the prod will
be more efficent with the heaver point, just don;t think the bolts weigh
enough to make the prod work and it spends its energy going twang.
Plachoya Sobaka a humble archer in Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Southern Reagional Archery Marshal