ARCH - Greeter Propossal, 2nd DRAFT

Kevin Varner KVarner at PlanView.com
Tue Jun 13 20:10:47 PDT 2000

Sounds good to me, but you and I are the only one talking so far. And I am
about ready to hit the rack. Sooo, I guess I'll read about it tomorrow.
G'nite.

Duncan MacConacher
Bryn gwlad

(snipped)

Well, that too is possible if that's what *we* want to do.  Please remember
that this isn't just  me.  However, even a convention  must be generally
agreed to not only by those folks who run the ranges but also by those who
might be asked to play greeter for a while.

In either case, rule or convention, I do believe that a from the bottom down
type of thing will be  needed.  If for no other reason than to get the word
out to the rest of the archery community.

If it is to be a convention, then may I susgest that we try it that way for
the remander of the season?  Then say at Archers Revel we decide for the
next season if the rule is needed or not.

So what say you all, rule or convention?

Gilli
(snipped)