ARCH - Eflsea Defender,speed of shoots

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Thu Jun 15 15:31:39 PDT 2000

If you get anounced that archery will start shooting for score at X time all
archers get to the range for practis, practis will stop in Y min.. It will
help if morning court starts on time as apposed to 1/2 to 1 hour late. Have
two archers on each target shoot all three ranges at a time. If you do not
have all the "archers" at the range for the start of the comp. allow practis
at the convience of those shooting score, limmit time spent hunting missed
shots. There are several ways to speed up shoots all of them will get you
call names non of which will be way to go though where to go may be there.
>baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org (baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org) said something that
sounded like:
>> That's right.  I'm hoping 2-2 1/2 hours to run a Royal
>> Round isn't too unrealistic.  Otherwise, I may have to
>> start it earlier, or abbreviate the other tournies.
>
>Depending on if you can run all of the archers at one time, that is
>plenty of time to run a full IKAC.

Plachoya Sobaka a humble archer in Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Southern Reagional Archery Marshal