ARCH - Siege - How to use our resources

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Fri Jun 16 13:59:17 PDT 2000

NO, of course not.  But if one should occur,  and more than likely one will,
why not be ready for it?  Use it as an opportunity to have every one start
off again on the same sheet of music.  BTW, a hold could be compared ot a
truce.  And in real war real armies take advantage of respites to rearm,
reorganize replace the wounded and prepare for the resumption of
hostilities.

What I am saying is that courses of action based on likely what ifs should
be in place.  Some folks might call these standard operating procedures.
Just like the various manuevers we do, folks should plan on what to do if
particular things happen during the battle.  Like, the enemy has broken
contact,  our unit has a great shot a their King but we're suppressing the
left tower, etc.  What to do, what to do?  Again what was the commander's
intent????