ARCH - Breaking a bad Habit (was Greeter Proposal)

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Fri Jun 16 14:24:48 PDT 2000

That's a good point.  Even a *strongly encouraged* will only get a, "Ok, so
what?  It's not required," out of alot of people.  Me included.  Folks don't
always do good things  just because it's what should be done.  Look at us.
We should have been doing this sort of thing for years, but didn't.

So what's is there to make us change what we've been doing?  People do
things out of habit.  We have the habit of not greeting folks when they come
to the archery range.  How are we going to break that habit?