ARCH - general questions

Earl Albrecht ealbrecht at nitekmcallen.com
Sun Jun 18 06:08:42 PDT 2000

> >LIke I said for the pull, it's what you want to do.  But ask your self
this
> >question.  Do I want to be able to shoot most of the morning or just a
> >couple of shots and be done for the day?  Too light a bow and you won't
get
> >good performance (it will be adversely affected by wind and will have a
> >shorter range).  Too heavy a bow and you won't be able to perform for
long.

> >Gilli

Heilsa,

    Ok, what pull is generally recommended for target archery in this
region?  I use a 63# compound for hunting right now.  Also, I think I saw
that a combat and target bow CAN be aluminum or fiberglass as long as its
longbow/recurve in shape--true or false?

    BTW, any ideas on where to get something called 'baldur blunts' (and are
they what we use for combat in this kingdom)?

In troth,

Erik the Black
(Earl Albrecht)
La Marche Sauvage