ARCH - Scores???

Mirrim and Suvdchin mirrim at moritu.net
Tue Jun 27 19:19:50 PDT 2000

> I posted to the SCA archery list asking for percent of scores shot at
> "calendar" events as to practis and of the four responses I recived all
> said that most (up to 90 %) were shot at practis. They like to do more
> creative shoots for events.

That's my point exactly.  The people without access to a practice range
for target archery don't shoot for score, so they wouldn't have responded
to your question.  Those who have the place to shoot for score at
practice would rather do more creative and fun shoots at events.  But,
what about the people who only shoot at events?  Gilli keeps harping that
we need to submit more scores, but there aren't more opportunities to do
it.

Mirrim

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."
Will Rogers