ARCH - Walmart Dude

Mauer, Eric eric.mauer at attws.com
Wed Jun 7 08:32:16 PDT 2000

Gilli writes:

Perhaps this could be added the the posted rules at the entrence of the
range.  With the line of "Please ask for assistance if you are new to
archery"

Great idea! Maybe add some indication of *who* to ask also?

Tuhtahl

Eric Mauer
Customer Care and Government Team Lead
Austin Customer Operations
AT&T Wireless Services
Office: 512-436-7354   Fax: 512-436-7708
eric.mauer at attws.com

"Cast off limiting thoughts and return to true emptiness. Stand in the
midst of the Great Void. This is the secret of the Way of the
Warrior."-Morihei Ueshiba