ARCH - Walmart Dude

Kevin Varner KVarner at PlanView.com
Wed Jun 7 08:32:24 PDT 2000

	Let's take a page from the Hospitaler's book. Have pamphlet or
broadsheet available listing the range rules. I know this information is in
the Participants Handbook, but I very rarely walk around events with it
tucked under my arm for quick reference. ;-) It could be done locally so
that the local marshal's name and contact information is printed.
	Coming from a military background, I like seeing large posters with
big letters on the range delineating the range rules for everyone to see.
This is a safety issue that is easily rectified by a peice of laminated
poster board.

Duncan MacConacher
Bryn Gwlad

That's true of Joe Still On The Street.  But what about Joe Newbee who is
going around wide eyed looking at every thing?  Hummmm.  Just thinking way
back to when I first started.  I wanted to know everything but was not sure
who to ask.   A designated walmart dude might not be a bad idea.

Gilli

(snipped)