ARCH - Kingdom Archery Web Site

Eadric Anstapa smills at barley.scabrewer.com
Fri Jun 16 09:14:26 PDT 2000

Fearghus <lordfearghus at home.com> said:

> I believe we have space on the Kingdom server.
>
> Ld Fearghus MacKenna
> Deputy Earl Marshal for Archery Ansteorra
> Man at Arms to Centurion Airaklee Wolf

Lord Fearghus,

I am sure that there is plenty of space on the Kingdom
Server and to ge that setup YOU will need to contact our
Kingdom virtual scribes.  I'll help and am familiar with
accessing and uploading to the server since Gates Edge
has space there that I don't use.

However, currently I can not find any easily accesable
Marshallate pages on the kingdom web sites  Ulsted
pointed out the Seige pages at
http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/marshal/siege_weapons/defa
ult.htm

But how would we have know to look there he he had not
told us?  I can't find any links to it from the main
ansteorra.org pages.

Once the Earl Marshal's pages are up and providing links
to his deputies and to other areas covered by the
marshallate (rapier, archery, siege, etc.) then we can
easily and quickly migrate the stuff to the kingdom
server if we want.

Finally,  there is nothing wrong with hosting the stuff
on homestead.com.  There are some other pages accessed
via ansteorra.org that are not hosted on the server
directly and members of my local group report faster
access via homestead.com than via ansteorra.org.

In Service,

Eadric