ARCH - Kingdom Archery Web Site

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri Jun 16 10:50:52 PDT 2000

Eadric Anstapa (smills at barley.scabrewer.com) said something that sounded like:
> Finally,  there is nothing wrong with hosting the stuff
> on homestead.com.  There are some other pages accessed
> via ansteorra.org that are not hosted on the server
> directly and members of my local group report faster
> access via homestead.com than via ansteorra.org.

While there may be nothing wrong with it, very soon there will be new
rules coming down regarding webpages under direct control of the SCA. It
will be much easier to have them maintained on the Kingdom server at
that time in order to ease their officialness.

As for the speed, I would be very interested in what technical detail
there is in order for me to resolve any problems that might exist.

Ciao,