ARCH - Convention

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sat Jun 17 09:06:49 PDT 2000

That sounds pretty good.  However, as you have stated, just as I can't be
every where, neither can you.  So what  about the rest of the places?

I'm not so sure about the lead by example thing.   I've had a sign at every
range I've ran in the last 10 years.  I think I'm the only one that has one,
only one I've seen.  There are several examples, but I'm not going there
yet.