ARCH - Convention

Kevin Varner KVarner at PlanView.com
Sat Jun 17 09:18:16 PDT 2000

We have to start somewhere. If each Archery Marshal makes the committment to
improve his "home turf" pretty soon all of the turf is improved. I do not
have to go Middleford to "fix" anything. You are there, but what I can do is
volunteer to assist. This keeps the wheels turning and the gears unclogged.

If Ld Feargus wants us to, we can standardize the content of range signs all
over the kingdom. How about using the session planned for the last weekend
of June? I know he wants to have a meeting. Tell me how big a sign is
needed. I can bring a piece of plywood. However, if we are June 24/25 I may
be delayed getting there until 25. my son's birhtday is the 24th. He may
have plans.

Duncan MacConacher
Bryn Gwlad

(snipped)

Subject: Re: ARCH - Convention

That sounds pretty good.  However, as you have stated, just as I can't be
every where, neither can you.  So what  about the rest of the places?

I'm not so sure about the lead by example thing.   I've had a sign at every
range I've ran in the last 10 years.  I think I'm the only one that has one,
only one I've seen.  There are several examples, but I'm not going there
yet.

Gilli

(snipped)