ARCH - Marshal Who??

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Jun 20 20:17:35 PDT 2000

Bob Dewart (gilli at seacove.net) said something that sounded like:
> I think we have a terminalogy thing going on here.

I think we do as well. My concern is the fact that I thought the
guidelines came down from Corporate that we have to have an
"authorized/warranted" marshal on the range anytime it is open.

Yes this is different than the MIC, just as the MIC of a tourney can
leave it in the capable hands of other warranted marshals while the
tourny is going on. However, the people still there have to be
authorized/warranted so they can control the safety issues.

If these are not the guidelines that came down, then I am not concerned.
If they are the guidelines, then I am wanting to find a way of being
authorized/warranted enough to run the line for short durations.

Btw, I think the inspection thing at the archery weekend is a great
thing. I am hoping to be there and gladly will participate particularly
if I can get the boxes on my marshal card and for running a line checked
off at the same time.

Ciao,