ARCH - Fiberglass & fletching supplies?

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Mon May 1 08:38:12 PDT 2000

I use Gene Bolten Sales 800-426-5233 for my fiberglass rod and FS or
Discount archery jfor most other stuff. I haven't need UHMW since I got the
first 10', got that from US Plastics. They ship motor fraight but will
supposedly cut to ship UPS mf is like $90.00 so having them cut to ship UPS
is worth looking into.