ARCH - Archery results from Bryn Gwlad's fall event...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Sun Nov 5 18:51:41 PST 2000

The following royal round scores were shot at Bryn Gwlad fall event on
10/28/00. The marshals in charge were Alfred and Pug.

Open:
Name                   20, 20t, 30, 40, tot
Geof Cathon             3,   1, 14, 14,  32
Rose Cathon             3,   0, 10,  1,  14
Gilbert os Westley     10,  13,  4,  1,  28
Alfred Huddlestone      7,   9,  3,  0,  19
Robert of Yorkshire    18,  31, 15,  8,  72
James de Warreane      15,  20,  8, 12,  55
Brin McCulloch         13,   8, 13,  3,  37
Lawrence Bladesworthy   7,   4,  6,  0,  17
Augustus von Metten     8,   0,  6,  7,  21
Galen of Bristol        5,   5,  3,  1,  14
Ian MacChonacer         5,   5,  6,  0,  16

Crossbow:
Margaret ny Connor     16,   0,  3,  3,  22
Niklas Vasilerich      22,   6, 16,  9,  53
Pug                    18,   4, 11, 11,  44
Godwin of Edington      9,   6, 13,  6,  34
Stefan li Rous         15,   2,  1,  2,  20

The following string shoot scores were shot as well.

Name
Ian MacChonacer       2 Misses
Augustus von Metten   38 1/2"
Godwin of Edington    35"
Brin McCuloch         25 1/2"
Gilbert of Westley    25 3/4"
Robert of Yorkshire   30 1/2"
Pug                   54"

The shoot off between the champion of the RR (Robert) and the string
shoot (Brin) was a checkboard shoot. The first round went to Robert, the
second and third went to Brin. Unfortunately I did not write down the
scores for each round. I do remember that Robert got the only red
square. It was in the third round, but Brin still took the round by
shooting 5 of his color squares.

These shoots made Brin McCuloch the Baronial Archery Champion for Bryn
Gwlad. In addition to the hand-down regalia (crossbow and bolts), he
received a dozen arrows w/ quiver, large shirt, peg crossbow and dozen
bolts w/ quiver. The dozen arrows w/ quiver that Robert won were gifted
to Ian macChonacer.

Ciao,