ARCH - Bryn Gwlad Archery Practice

Howard Featherling JFEATHERLING at austin.rr.com
Sun Nov 5 07:47:00 PST 2000

Unto the good Gentles of Bryn Gwlad do I extend greetings!

Concerning archery practice on this day, November 5th, we shall participate in target archery only.  The ground is somewhat wet & muddy, but it is not a quagmire.  Also, should it decide to thunderstorm, we can make haste to the nearby buildings without having to breakdown a lot of equipment.
Bring shoes you do not mind getting a bit muddy and paper towels to wipe off your arrows and we will see you there at 2 p.m. today!

Of course, it goes without saying, that if it is pouring rain at that time, outdoor practice will move indoors.  So bring some 'rainy day' activities as well.

In Service to the Barony,

Lord Alfred Huddlestone
Archery Marshal, Barony of Bryn Gwlad