ARCH - Archers Revel

Eadric Anstapa eadric at barley.scabrewer.com
Mon Nov 27 20:30:51 PST 2000

Nope  you just enclosed a LNL (link) that tries to access my A: drived to
find ther scores.

Try using the attach function  (INSERT -> FILE ATTACHMENT) rather than
dragging and dropping.

Or better yet, for those that don't grok excel.  I have atatched the score
as a web page/html document

Regards

Eadric