ARCH - Loch Solleir Archery Championship 12/2/00

Steelquist, John John.Steelquist at csoconline.com
Tue Nov 28 07:55:35 PST 2000

Greetings unto the noble archers of Ansteorra!

I would like to invite you to attend the Loch Solleir Archery Championship,
to be held at Squires and Cadets Invitational this coming weekend 12/1 -
12/3.  The competition will be held tournament style, with each archer
shooting against a single opponent in a series of rounds.  Each round will
be 2 out of 3 points.  Each point will consist of 6 arrows.  Highest score
wins the point.  Each progressive point will be shot at a greater distance
(first point at 20 yards, second point at 30 yards, third point (if
necessary) at 40 yards.

The tournament is scheduled to start promptly at noon.  The range will be
open after morning court for practice or RR / IKAC shooting.

The prizes include a set of wooden feast gear handmade by Master Leofric
and, of course, the Hospitality of the Loch (we'll feed and shelter you at
any event we attend - and we attend a lot of events :) ).

Event details and directions can be found at:
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Aegean/1082/Squires/Squires.html

Ulsted the Unsteady
Baron of Loch Solleir