ARCH - IKAC SCORES

Sylvrfalcn at aol.com Sylvrfalcn at aol.com
Sun Oct 1 11:29:32 PDT 2000

My Lords and Ladies,
  In honesty I am no more than a fair archer at best.  I shoot pretty good
scores because what I lack in talent I make up for by practicing earnestly
and diligently (6 hrs per week average).  Still, I have seen many of this
kingdom's other archers shoot, so I know first hand that we have archers with
the ability and experience to far surpass my humble efforts.
  The season's end draws near and our kingdom is looking good overall
(composite score of all divisions), but we can ill afford to quit this far
from the finish line.  The weather couldn't be nicer to get out there and
shoot some scores for the glory of our beloved Ansteorra.  I mean no insult
to anyone in saying that if I finish first in open division with a 210 I'll
be more disappointed than happy.  I know we've got better than that in us.
Some of the other kingdoms have people shooting incredible scores but you can
bet one thing, they didn't pop out of the womb shooting 300+.  Like Gilli's
fond of saying, "shoot more arrows, you're bound to hit something".

Yours in Service,
Robert of Yorkshire
an honest archer even humbler, yet far less noble, than the humble Lord
Plachoya