ARCH - Archery Practice

Howard Featherling JFEATHERLING at austin.rr.com
Sun Oct 1 19:48:24 PDT 2000

Greetings one and all!
Today was the first day of our new Sunday archery practices and we had a
great turnout!  Although we had plenty of people there, there is still room
for more!  So what are you waiting for?  Come out this next Sunday, October
the 8th, at 2pm (until 5 pm-ish) and join in the fun!

Shade pavilions and plenty of water are highly recommended - so come
prepared.

Also, as a question to the Bryn Gwlad populace-at-large ... Has anyone seen
or know the location of the Baronial Archery Targets that were used at last
years Baronial?  Please check in your garages (now, now - be brave) and
dredge your memories.  We really would like to have them back in action on
Sundays.

Next week, we hope to have the ballista out there so we can continue
practicing for the up and coming Gulf War!

In Service to Kingdom and Barony,

Alfred Huddlestone,
Archery Marshal
Barony of Bryn Gwlad