ARCH - Archery Results from Greywoods BOP XVII, Sept. 30

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Oct 3 12:11:26 PDT 2000

There's only one competition.  That's who has the highest combined score.
Folks may have 1 IKAC and 1 IKCAC score, or they may have 1 IKAC or they may
have 1 IKCAC.  One doesn't have to shoot both; however, the winning score
will be the highest total score.  Time permitting multiple scores maybe shot
and choose the highest for your score.  However, PLEASE don't count on there
being enough time to do it.