ARCH - Re:

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Wed Oct 18 20:26:26 PDT 2000

Greetings and Hi There,

The event is called Archer's Revel.  It is sponsored by my lady, HL Darcy
and myself.  The cost for the weekend is $15.  However, you may subtract $3
for each score you submitted that counted or range you helped on till the
weekend is free.  There will be sandwiches and soup Friday night.  There
will be breakfast, lunch and Feast Saturday.  And there will be breakfast
and lunch Sunday.  The Site will open 5PM Friday and close when we leave on
Sunday.

There is no schedule of events as such.  The ranges will be open all day for
practice and for score or just to look at if that's what you want to do.

We had thought about doing it as this years  Academy of the Bow, since this
looks to be the *first* year  since it's inception that there hasn't been
one.  While I'm positive we could, even at this late date pull off a good
one, I'm reluctant to open that can of worms.